FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on a sUA 767 (3-class International)
Old Mar 3, 2014, 6:52 am
iker

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
In the overhead bin, where all your carry-on baggage belongs.
And what happens when you're stuck in a middle seat on the 777 or 747, as invariably happens when one books last-minute travel? The overheads are hardly adequate storage. Most business classes are outfitted with seat-side storage options.

Heck, even in coach on a narrow body we have the seat pocket where one can ostensibly place a small laptop. People may prefer pm-UA's business class seat, but they're not clamoring about the storage solutions. Perhaps the arrangement offers more opportunity to upgrade or has a wider footwell, but storage?

To the other poster who mentioned storage under the footwell: my neighbor in an upper-deck aisle seat beside me was told that he wasn't allowed to place his bag under to footwell during takeoff and landing. His bag didn't fit in the overhead so I offered to put it in the side bin beside me. Didn't fit so it went into the closet near the stairwell. Completely inadequate storage.