FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired] HHonors Gold for USA Platinum Chargecard holders
Old Mar 2, 2014, 4:09 pm
Georgemia

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, Avis Select, MHC, Amex Plat
Although I signed up in November and again reconfirmed with Amex in December, my HH status is still at Silver. Amex says the issue is with HH. This is their latest reply:

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding your American Express expenditures and receiving your Gold status.

American Express members receiving the promotion offer, must call the number on the back of their Card between November 1 and December 31, 2013. Card Members who enroll during this period will receive HHonors Gold status from their date of enrollment until December 31, 2014. After that, standard HHonors program requirements must be met to maintain HHonors Gold status.

This process can take 6-8 weeks to receive HHonors Gold status. Please allow this time for us to receive the necessary documentation from AMEX and to update your account accordingly.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Sandra O.
Hilton Worldwide

Well it had nothing to do with expenditures so I'm not sure we're on the right track.

I replied:

Sandra

I enrolled in November 2013 with AMEX for the promotion so as you can see it has been more than 6-8 weeks.

Still waiting for their answer, does anyone have any thoughts?