FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "What Will Alaska Be Serving In First Class On Your Flight?" DISCUSSION (2014)
Old Feb 26, 2014, 11:33 am
tusphotog

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
I would have thought the fruit and cheese plate would have been comp'd for you in F (assuming Y had been served already)....I thought you could order meals from Y (not snack boxes) if they had already served Y.
The fruit and cheese plate isn't considered a meal. It's part of the snack box rotation.

No hot meals were catered in Y last night on the late SEA-PHX flight.

Originally Posted by SamuelS
I wish there'd be some consistency. I take the same flight every month at around 9pm from SEA-LAS. It's after dinner service hours, so understand no full meal, but in the past they have always served a nice plate of chicken skewers, or a cheese plate, some kind of a savoury snack to accompany a nice adult beverage

Last week it had been changed to "The Cookie", I guess all evening flights of around 2-2.5 hours will now get the cookie offering. In my case, it was one solitary, very soggy, cookie! It was hard to eat as you picked it up and it just fell apart into a mush. I asked if they had any nuts or pretzel mix or anything and was told no
I did SEA-LAS earlier this month and got two cookies. I never liked the "chicken" skewers or any of the other late night offerings--many of which included a lovely black, slimy lettuce salad. They should have a ton of snack mix on the plane though. My seat mate the other night asked for a couple extra bags and the FA brought her a try full of them and said "take as many as you want."