FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Japan Baseball tickets
View Single Post
Old Feb 25, 2014, 4:38 am
dsquared37
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by kevincrumbs
I used it during the summer of 2012 for two games, Tigers at Buffaloes and Tigers at Hawks. The service is indeed legit and my tickets were waiting for me at my hotel in Osaka when I checked in. However, I was disappointed that the seats were fairly poor. In hindsight, I probably would just try my luck buying tickets at the ballpark in the future, as long as it wasn't a Tigers v. Giants match up as referenced up thread. I'm going to be in Sapporo in May and will try my best to catch the Fighters at the Sapporo Dome. Not thrilled to be going to my third dome in Japan but I'm sure it'll still be fun.
After purchasing Giants v Carp online a few days ago and having the Osaka Hyatt procure a pair of tix for the Tigers v Giants game, which went on sale this morning, I'm a happy man having paid only Y270 over ticket cost.

The other games we're looking at will be a show-up-at-the-game-and-buy-tickets event.

As for the sight itself he gives the option of 3 levels of seats which makes his life easier but takes away options for us. That said we had a similar situation with the hotel today and, though I know the general area of our seats, it remains to be seen exactly where they are and how high up they are.