FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help booking J award AKL - YYZ
View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2014, 11:31 pm
mountaingrl

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Originally Posted by Safti
I will look for a SYD-CHC for Jan. 4 and then I want to rent a car and drive around and end up in AKL. Then I want to fly AKL-SYD on Jan 20 and then SYD-YYZ. Do you think this can be viewed on the AP website?
You can search segment by segment for any flight on the Aeroplan site to see if it is available (there are many other search tools like looking for UA blue saver rewards but the Aeroplan website will do) but look for round trips as Aeroplan does not sell one ways that don't have an end in North America- but doesn't look like there are any SYD-CHC flights or even SYD-ZQN flights until January 8th. You should be able to fly CHC-AKL on Jan. 20th but that seat won't be released until tomorrow (you can book Jan. 19th now). Oh and you don't want to take your rental car over the ferry from Picton to Wellington as too expensive ($250 NZ I think just for the car!).

Ooops you want AKL-SYD for January 20th don't think you will find that either - although if you wanted that date I would watch to see if a seat opens up in next 24hrs! But no availability for that routing either from Jan. 1-Jan. 19th.