FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help booking J award AKL - YYZ
View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2014, 11:14 pm
Safti

Programs: Marriott LTPP
Originally Posted by mountaingrl
No worries, you can go on the Aeroplan website and search for SYD-AKL or SYD-ZQN or SYD-CHC (search round trip as Aeroplan won't book a one way but you can give the information to an agent about availability) and see if some dates work. You can fly SYD-ZQN-CHC-AKL on Jan. 8 and 11, 13, 15, 17, 18th. But do some research and check out Queenstown, NZ (for the magnificent sites) and see if you may like to visit there. We have been to NZ 7 times (just came back on Thursday being away for a month). It is also super easy to take a bus from ZQN to CHC and it gives you a chance to see the country (or rent a car). It looks like NZ has dates released up to January 19 as I see almost every day in January (up to Jan. 19th) you can fly ZQN-CHC and CHC-AKL. Good luck with your trip!
Oh and no J on NZ domestic and I think just the 767s have J on the Tasman routing SYD-AKL.
I will look for a SYD-CHC for Jan. 4 and then I want to rent a car and drive around and end up in AKL. Then I want to fly AKL-SYD on Jan 20 and then SYD-YYZ. Do you think this can be viewed on the AP website?