FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frontier Launches Service from TTN to 3 New Airports
Old Feb 19, 2014, 9:51 am
lowfareair

Originally Posted by EricR111

If you were guessing MKE, MSP and STL as future destinations - give yourself a gold star!
I guessed JAX, STL, and MSP as the next 3 cities back in November, close enough for me!

They are also looking at Denver service (I assume they will need the A319neo for that) and additional options next winter - Nassau anyone? (Trenton Mercer INTERNATIONAL Airport...).
That's my guess for the 'talks' - getting a customs facility. If they ever announce DEN, they can also fly to Montego Bay, Cancun, Cozumel, and Punta Cana as they are all within the same range. Frontier might even be able to do those seasonally in the winter even sooner, as lower temps mean less runway needed, and they can operate in a lower range Dec-March.

What does this leave as possible destinations for TTN, that are > 400 nm but less than 1000 nm? Memphis and Myrtle Beach?
MCI, and the outside contenders of SAV, CHS, and GSO. Something in the FL panhandle is a possibility, but I doubt there is enough traffic heading there (more of a regional destination for the SE).