FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Executive AA MasterCard [October 2013 - September 2014]
Old Feb 12, 2014, 7:03 pm
KennyBSAT

Programs: AS MVP
Originally Posted by kleinms
I have not read thru all 126 pages, but hoping for help that may have been answered

1) I still have the Citi Advantage Gold with a $44,000 credit limit. Can I call and ask for the 100K offer and have them cancel the Citi AA Gold card and transfer the credit limit to the new card.

2) Have used Amex Platinum for Lounge access (going away March 22). If I get the card and am AA Platinum, can I pay the difference between the platinum price for lounge access for 1 person and the platinum price with spouse ie the $225 difference, or would my wife have to go out and pay for full membership?

Thx
1. You can apply and will likely either get approved with a high CL or get some sort of pending message. If you get pending, call one of the numbers in the wiki and you will be given the opportunity to move credit from your existing card as part of the approval process.

2. I'm not sure I understand. You cannot pay to add her to the access you get through the Executive card. But if you can meet the spend she could also get this card and lounge access when she travels on her own, for $250 if you factor in the $200 credit. As well as her own extra 100K miles.