FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch Beaver Creek, CO [Master Thread]
Old Feb 11, 2014, 9:16 am
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
emanon256, you might want to check out the Vail Marriott instead. I've stayed there during ski season & in the summer & early autumn & quite enjoyed the property & have gotten some nice upgrades.

Depending on when you're going this summer, you can get the Presidential Suite for $269. Summer valet parking is $21/day & summer resort fee is $15/day (both discounted from winter rates). I just plugged in Vail CO on the Marriott site with no dates (since the one I originally picked turned out to be sold out that weekend/it didn't show up on results), then when it brought up the property, clicked view rates & it brings up the month & you can see rates for the entire month. I clicked forward to summer & then picked a date & it showed all room type available. BTW - besides the Presidential they have other type of suites. Of course you could also just plug in a specific date. I thought it interesting to see the difference in room rates for the month at a glance.

USD 30 daily winter resort fee includes 2 cocktails/Internet/ski and boot storage and more. Fee USD 15 in summer months, so I'm interpreting that to mean you get 2 cocktails & free i-net since ski/boot storage isn't applicable in the summer. It does have a spa, but no 'grotto' (and no cookies).

Cheers.

Last edited by SkiAdcock; Feb 11, 2014 at 9:23 am