FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Connections / Connecting between terminals at ORD" thread
Old Feb 9, 2014, 11:58 pm
eefor jfp

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
legalalien and cheltzel, thanks for the answers.

The flight from ICN arrived about ten minutes late and it seemed like it took forever to bring the jetway up to the plane. I was first off and there were no lines for immigration. I tried using global entry and that worked very nicely (even though half the kiosks were down). Long wait for luggage. Long wait. And another long wait to hand my slip to the customs/agricultural inspection officers. Still, I made the cut off for handing bags over to AA by a good ten minutes. Then another seemingly long wait for the train (it really couldn't have been more than ten minutes since one was pulling out as I got there but it seemed like forever). Given pre-check by AA which was very nice (my first time) and not only was the process quick but there was no one waiting. So I got to the gate three minutes before boarding began.

Last edited by eefor jfp; Mar 3, 2014 at 10:22 am Reason: added second paragraph with results