FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club, HI [Master Thread]
Old Feb 5, 2014, 9:14 am
skatie39

Questions from first time Visitor to KOBC

I have just rented a 1 bedroom at Ko Olina BC for a week in March with my 17 year old daughter for our bucket list mother daughter grad trip. We are staying our first 3 days at Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki and then renting a car to drive out to Ko Olina and do day trips from there throughout the week. Can anyone guide me to a list of kitchen items in the one bedroom - I'm particularly interested to know if there is a kettle to boil water. I am an avid tea drinker and hate it when there is only a coffee maker to drip water (that tastes like coffee) or if I have to boil water in microwave in a measuring cup. Do you get a small supply of paper towels, salt, dish soap, dishwasher and washing machine soaps etc. Also any suggestions for day trips would appreciated (she wants to do surf lesson, luau, snorkeling for beginner, waterfalls...) Is it easy with a rental car to go back down to Waikiki area to do Diamond Head or Hanumana Bay snorkeling if we don't get it done while in Waikiki? I hear traffic not that great! Sorry for so many questions - we are very excited, but newbies to Hawaii!