FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vanilla Reloads!
View Single Post
Old Feb 5, 2014, 2:10 am
DCBob

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by PaulMSN

I'm quite willing to share that the CVS in downtown Madison and the one out on Mineral Point Rd. let you buy VRs with CCs and both keep them behind the counter, not on the racks. Plus the cashiers at the downtown CVS have been nice, friendly and helpful.
Well, I just want to let you know that you can no longer purchase VRs at the CVS at 2 Bedford Street in downtown Madison. I visited your very fine city on a Frontier mileage run ($98 R/T from DCA) and stopped into that CVS on January 31, a very cold day.

I went to the front counter and showed the cashier a used VR card and said I needed to buy 2 more. She seemed very knowledgeable and was very polite. But she informed me that the store had been putting in regular orders for VR cards and the last 3 or 4 were never filled. It seems that CVS may no longer be stocking VR cards, at least in some parts of the country.

When is the last time you actually purchased a VR card at the downtown CVS in Madison??