FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide: LAX / Los Angeles TBIT / Bradley Int’l. oneworld Lounges
Old Feb 4, 2014, 6:48 pm
ChrL

Programs: AA EXP, PriorityClub Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold fivestar
I have a mixed itinerary on a combination of AA and BA (USA to India via London with the London to India flights on BA and the rest on AA).

The AA segments have an AA ticket number, with the BA segments having a separate BA ticket number. I also have separate record locators for BA and AA.

Despite having separate ticket numbers I do see all six segments when I log in to the AA website.

This evening my SWU for the USA to London flight cleared (yey ). The summary table (showing all flights) has the word "ticketed" with the date updated to today. If I click through to the flight details it shows "ON REQUEST".

I'm confused. I though On Request was related to travel on partner carriers? The only change that should have happened should have been to the AA flights on the 001 AA ticket number. Nothing should have changed to the BA flights on the 125 BA ticket number.

Does anyone have any idea about why this might have gone to On Request?

I would call the EXP desk, but I've called them far too much this past weekend (delayed flights, lost bags, etc.) and don't want to appear to be a pest.