FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Feb 2, 2014, 10:46 pm
philemer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by DealsRock
Let me ask this another way. When I receive the new Citi AAdvantage Platinum, will the 10% miles back rebate feature be active immediately with my FF account? Or, is there a delay for the 10% benefit to be associated with the FF account?
I don't see why there would be a delay. Should be immediate but I doubt if anyone here has any first hand knowledge.

For those waiting for their 10% miles rebate it could take 6-8 weeks. I've been waiting 3 weeks so far.

Earn 10% Back on Redeemed American Airlines AAdvantageŽ Miles
For benefit to apply, your CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ account must be open and active at the time of redemption. The American Airlines AAdvantageŽ bonus miles the primary cardmember earns through this benefit will be based on 10% of the total AAdvantageŽ miles the primary cardmember redeems each month during the calendar year. The maximum number of AAdvantageŽ bonus miles that can be earned annually from this benefit is 10,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles per calendar year and per AAdvantageŽ account, regardless of how many AAdvantageŽ miles you redeem in that calendar year. This benefit only applies to AAdvantageŽ miles redeemed from the primary cardmember's AAdvantageŽ account. Discover all the ways to redeem AAdvantageŽ miles at aa.com/redeem. Please allow 6-8 weeks after your redemption for the American Airlines AAdvantageŽ bonus miles to post to the primary cardmember's AAdvantageŽ account.