FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2014, 6:05 pm
OzzyOzzie

Some ins and out in regards to what wcj added to the wiki
Originally Posted by wcj
Kroger 12 pk deal found here: http://www.mycokerewards.com/kroger
Enter 3 12 pk flaps, receive 10 bonus points.

Officially says this below, but I would suggest that we receive bonus points, lol:

All 12-pack codes must be entered during same login session to recieve bonus points. Limit one set of bonus points per login session. Limit three sets of bonus points during lifetime of promotion. Offer ends 3/9. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of AK. AL. AR. AZ. CA. CO. D.C. GA. ID. IL. IN. KS. KY. LA. MI. MS. MO. MT. NC. NM. NV. OH. OR. SC. TN. TX. UT. VA. WA. WV. AND WY
All coke product flaps seem to work, I used Minute Maid which really never double. I ended up with 60 points for 3 flaps(30 regular points & 30 bonus). Since I live in Illinois, I was eligible to play the Kroger IW game (BTW, if you win a coke product, it gets loaded to your card so if you do not have a card, you lose when you win). After getting the 10 bonus points (3 flaps) I played the IW game and for the first two plays I got 10 more bonus points each. The limit seems to be 30 bonus points total for the promotion. For those in states not eligible to play the IW game (you always get the 10 point bonus, no matter what state you live in) some have reported they played the sochi IW game and got their 20 bonus points that way. You want the free plays before hand so you can do it all in the same session. Others (on SD) said entering WalMart codes after the 3, 12 pack flaps also got them 20 more bonus points.

No matter what, ensure you use all 3 flaps in the same session. I also used the 'redeem points' button which opens up the multi entry window. That you probably do not have to do.

I would try the Kroger if you have flaps (like Minute Maid or Seagram's) that never seem to have double point promos. The worse that can happen is you get 40 points for 3 flaps. Not great but better than 0 bonus points.