FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stag Do Ideas
Thread: Stag Do Ideas
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2014, 10:07 am
JK

Programs: BA Gold / OnBusiness, SPG Lifetime Plat 100, AmEx Centurion & BAPP, Superking Westin Heavenly Bed :)
Originally Posted by KENNECTED
In order to get the most ideas, have you visited any of the following forums:
  1. Trip Reports
  2. Destinations

Although, you're looking for a Starwood property, you may see ideas from a larger audience.
I haven't (yet), but I will. From experience though, I just find it rather time consuming to try and obtain and immediately helpful information from those forums, unless I have a specific question I want answered. For this kind of question, I've had better luck asking for personal input (as the responses from GVA and TRAVELSIG have proved). But thanks, I'll certainly check them out!

Regarding looking for non-Starwood, it's the only reason I'm getting involved. If it's going to be a non-Starwood, I no longer care, and may as well let them continue with the Dubrovnik plan, haha!

[Disclaimer: My priority is the enjoyment of the stag for himself and others on the trip, so I wouldn't jeoparside that by taking everyone somewhere unsuitable - but I do believe there is room to fit SPG into these plans without doing so! Often, I can also make things cheaper, so everyone wins ]