FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The BA Compensation Thread: Your guide to Regulation 261/2004
Old Jan 28, 2014, 2:44 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by BerksFlyer
Following the emails from BA I received the promised bank transfer of £207 for my 7 hour delay on 24th May 2013. I would be interested to know if anyone else delayed on 24/5 has received any compo. It's a shame that the question I posed was merged to this thread as people are less likely to see it buries in here than they are with a thread of its own!
It's good that BA have finally resolved your case and thank you for letting us know. The trouble with having separate threads for this and other high level incidents is that the knowledge gets diffused all over the place (and it has to be said, irritates some FTers) and the Subject Matter Experts end up repeating themselves multiple times over. This thread tends to get to the top of the page quite frequently, whereas a dozen other threads would slip out of view. At the moment we have I think 5 high profile incidents going on.