FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK-ICN F-Suite Flight Review
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2014, 2:14 am
CLEHillbilly

Programs: CO Gold - 1MM, IC Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by mnscout
I noticed there aren't any reports of this exceptional product (or I couldn't find them, sorry). I just flew it a few days ago. I absolutely loved the seat, very wide even for me, and the bed is beyond comfortable. The privacy afforded by the enclosures is outstanding. You can safely change inside, which I did. The setup made it extremely comfortable to work on my laptop with a mouse, and the suite had a lot of space for all my belongings. One problem that I did encounter is there was something wrong with the electrical outlet; I found it necessary to fiddle with it a few times in order to charge my computer. Other "issues":

1. The mini-bar wasn't stoked.
2. The Korean subtitles cannot be turned off (or at least the FAs don't know how.

The service was not over the top, but whenever I needed anything, an FA was there in a matter of seconds.

I have a full review with a lot of pics here:

I had basically the same experience Thursday flying them JFK-ICN, but the service was over the top with 4 of us in First. They walked by the suite every 5 minutes it seemed all night long. And the Korean beef was inedible much as you described, the rest of the meal and presentation was 5 star.

One big let down was the Swiss Lounge at JFK. Basically no alcohol and even at 12:30 no lunch, just breakfast items. Not a big deal, but worth noting.

I will try to write a review with pics after I get back from Phuket on TG and ANA.

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Are you talking about the mini-bar in your seat ?
Because it wasn't supposed to be, what give you the idea the mini bar is stocked ? It never advertised anywhere you get a stocked mini-bar in your seat.

If you want to have a mini-bar fully stocked, you have to fly EK F !
Then why have it? Even if just water is stocked in it pre-flight. It doesn't make sense.