FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T-Mobile Visa Prepaid - Bluebird Competitor for MS! (May not load w/CC)
Old Jan 22, 2014, 2:58 pm
maksimfa

Programs: Delta P, SPG G, Marriott S, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pier11
May be we can be enlightened why HIGC died in two days in public, why so many Go Bank, Account Now and similar accounts are closed for even minimal activity?.. And if one see reason why this one is any more reliable than base paypower product and need histeria on public forums with post's subject like this?..
I agree with the whole Fat Wallet, Slick Deals effect.

I will say though, I do also think there is a difference between using the system and abusing the system.

For the most part, I hope folks here are the ones who are using it.

I do also know that the FW and SD guys are ONLY out to make a buck, for themselves and will ruin any deal and abuse the system.

Personally, I am opposed to screwing it to small mom and pop stores, as well as banks by going out there and opening multiple accounts for self, etc. I will play by the rules.

Same with tmobile... I have 5 lines with them, they get paid by me every month, so if I can use them to help me towards rewards, I am ok with that. =)

My issue is with the attitudes by some members that we should not help anyone that asks for help.

We have to accept the fact that THERE WILL BE new people, google etc to MS.

It cannot stay a hidden club.

So... a lot of the complaints with new people, can be addressed with simple FAQ's and Summaries, that are in everyone's benefit. or ie a MS who dealt with VR to BB, who now is looking at Paypal. We are experienced with it, but someone please save me sanity from reading 37 pages of no concrete answers, in hope to see the one post. Worse is... people will say go read the posts... yet they link to nothing in particular.

Once again, we don't need to go out and explain WHY we are doing MS, but some things can be helpful. Ie. look at this tmo thread... 5 pages already?

For the summary, there is NO HARM to put...

1. Free to use for TMo customers.
2. Issued by Bancorp
3. Load at Store or Reloadit
4. Registers are HARD CODED not to accept anything other than cash.

These are the answers that are helpful for people in the "Game", and give away nothing, and are extremely helpful and would prevent 5 pages and new posts for the same questions.

No one has to mention anything else about this account or what the purpose would be.

Makes sense?

Last edited by maksimfa; Jan 22, 2014 at 3:22 pm