FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T-Mobile Visa Prepaid - Bluebird Competitor for MS! (May not load w/CC)
Old Jan 22, 2014, 12:25 am
maksimfa

Programs: Delta P, SPG G, Marriott S, Hertz PC
Subscribed... and ordered my card. Will see if I order one for each family member.

Paying Third Party Bills

You may pay a wide variety of bills online using your Card Account. To do so, you must first register for the bill pay service by visiting my.t-mobile.com/moneyservices. As part of your registration, you will be asked to agree electronically to the terms and conditions of the service. You can view the terms and conditions for the bill pay service at my.t-mobile.com/moneyservices.

Has bill pay, woot....

but look at the fees

Purchase/Maintenance Fees:

Retail Purchase Fee: $4.00 No charge for T-Mobile Wireless Subscribers at Participating T-Mobile Stores (see explanation below)
Monthly Maintenance Fee: $5.00 per month (see explanation below)
Value Load/Reload Fees:
Retail: $3.00-$3.95 (see explanation below)
Direct Deposit: No charge
Visa ReadyLink: Varies by retailer
Remote Check Deposit – Standard Availability No charge
Remote Check Deposit – Expedited Availability 1% of face value of check for payroll or government checks; otherwise, 4% of face value of check
Transaction Fees:
POS PIN Transaction: No charge
POS Signature Transaction: No charge
ATM Fees:
Domestic ATM Withdrawal Fee: No charge at in-network ATMs. $2.00 per transaction elsewhere (see explanation below)
Domestic ATM Balance Inquiry Fee: $0.50 per transaction No charge for T-Mobile Wireless subscribers (see explanation below)
International ATM Withdrawal Fee: $4.00 per transaction. No charge for T-Mobile Wireless subscribers (see explanation below)
International ATM Balance Inquiry Fee: $1.00 per transaction. No charge for T-Mobile Wireless subscribers (see explanation below)
In addition, when you use an out-of-network ATM for any transaction, including a balance inquiry, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator even if you do not complete a withdrawal. This ATM fee is a third party fee amount assessed by the individual ATM operator only and is not assessed by us. This ATM fee amount will be charged to your Card.
Service Fees:
Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.0% of the amount of the Foreign Transaction
Teller Cash Advance: $2.00 per transaction
Card to Card Transactions: No charge
Customer Service: No charge
Reissue Card: No charge
Lost/Stolen Replacement Card: $6.00 per request. No charge for T-Mobile Wireless subscribers (see explanation below)
Secondary Card Issuance Fee: $5.00 per request. No charge for T-Mobile Wireless subscribers (see explanation below)
Express Card Shipping Fee: $25.00 per request
Check Request Fee: $5.95 per request (charged if your Card Account is closed and a check is issued for the remaining balance) No charge for T-Mobile Wireless subscribers (see explanation below)
Bill Payment Fee – Electronic/Paper Check: No charge
Bill Payment Fee – Expedited: $10.00 per transaction
Fee for Written Account History: $3.00 per request