FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Univision Prepaid Mastercard from Safeway/Vons
Old Jan 19, 2014, 5:55 pm
nmp0

Originally Posted by drdrew450
bought one yesterday registered it over the phone, loaded a reloadit, then it would not let me load another, I waited till midnight and loaded 3 VRs, did not push it more than that. Sent a payment to chase for 2500 on my ink card, got an email this morning that it failed. So the daily load limit is higher than 950.

Anyone successful with an online payment? edit: It looks like the max online bill pay is $1000

You can buy reloadit here in FL at grocery stores.

Is it possible to walk into chase and pay off a credit card with a debit card? I have done this with MO but not a debit card.
Thanks for the tip on ReloadIt at FL grocery stores, I was in there today picking up my VGC and didn't notice it. I have started using Evolve to pay bills and was waiting for my next Buxx load to pay my mortgage. I went to WD and they didn't bat an eye even though it is marked cash only. I'm going to try the Univision next, register it and see how much I can push through in 29 days.