FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will delta honor a pricing glitch?
View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2014, 12:26 am
girliegirl23

Will delta honor a pricing glitch?

Wow.. quite impressed with how proud everyone is of themselves. I think the whole argument of "they screw us all the time, so why can't we screw them" is ridiculous. And I'm not even mad at the people who took advantage of a misquoted fare or two, whether they knew it was or not.. However the people who booked multiples and then called their friends and family to join in before it was corrected.. Ugh. How self entitled you are to think that's okay.

I don't feel as though I am better than anyone in this forum, however I will say that this same type of greed and glutton that is the cause for the shape our economy is in today. You have the 1% of people on top cutting from people on the bottom, just so they can acquire more and more and the same version of those people below them acquiring what they can, just in different form (whether it be in flights, drinks or sugar packets, etc). When does it stop? Do you not understand you doing this is just passing the bill on to everyone else? When you game the system and take advantage of mistakes, you're not screwing Delta.. You're screwing the rest of us (who are just like you) because believe you me, Delta WILL be finding ways to compensate for those lost revenues. And if they can't squeeze it out of the consumers' wallets, it surely won't be coming out of the executives' bonuses.. It'll be in the entry level employees they have to lay off or cut wages due to profit losses. So, yes, please think on that as you sip on your Mimosas in your First Class seat to Hawaii, on a fare that probably won't even pay (at cost) for all the drinks and food you'll be consuming.