FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Booking Troubles
View Single Post
Old Jan 17, 2014, 12:45 pm
dfwgolfer1

Programs: WN CP, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Gold, Carlson Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by hennaLisa
The $25 fee was actually charged I think... I am not 100% sure because I haven't received an e-mail with any flight numbers yet or receipt. I should check my cc bill to see.

It's good to hear that we could change dates without penalty, if we decide to go that route.

So I need to get the flight numbers for the 3 segments on AA partners, call up those partners, and double check the seats? Then should I also call them periodically to check that the flight times haven't changed? Is there an easier way to make sure I get notified if flight times change on partners?

Thanks!
If there is a $25 fee charged when they said there would not be one, I'd submit a complaint online. They are pretty good about refunding fees like this when they said they would not charge it (but did accidentally). For the segments on partners, personally I would call AA and ask for the record locators for those segments. CX will have a different locator than AA. Once you have those, you can look them up on the CX website periodically and make sure they still exist.