FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Jan 15, 2014, 7:37 pm
KennyBSAT

Programs: AS MVP
Originally Posted by LWT3
If I apply for the personal Platinum card, do you think I'll get the bonus? Here is my history with the Aadvantage card: I successfully applied for the Citi AAdvantage platinum card several years ago and eventually converted it to the Bronze Mastercard (over two years ago), which is still open. Just over 95 days ago I successfully applied for the Aadvantage Business Card. I now would like to apply for either another business card or another personal card to get another 50,000 mile bonus. Should I close either the personal Bronze card or the business card first? What are my chances of getting either card for another bonus? Are my chances of getting another bonus better with the personal card or with another business card? Thanks in advance.
If you don't see the wiki at the top of this page, click the + on the top right corner and then read it, preferably several times. Then apply for a personal card without closing anything. If your application is approved, you will get the bonus.