FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AVOID FLL!
Thread: AVOID FLL!
View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2014, 1:26 pm
mbwmbw

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K, AA EXP, US G, SPG P, HH D, MR G, NEXUS/GE, DL AMEX Reserve
Originally Posted by Spiff
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbwmbw

I agree TSA is a Zoo there. I've been in several debates with officers there not knowing the rules.

TSA employees should largely be ignored. If the employee is ignorant of the rules, summon the employee's supervisor.

Any wait longer than 10 min for any reason should be the subject of a formal complaint.

TSA Complaint Line: 1-866-289-9673. Do not let them put you off or send you to the waste of electrons/photons known as the blog. Insist on a formal complaint. Identify any ignorant/harassing employee by name.
I do. I ask for a STSO and TSM and half the time they refuse to even call the TSM which is in violation of the TSA SOP. I email the FSD, Deputy FSD ADFSD of screening every time I have an issue and they are good at fixing it but at the same time the TSA just don't learn. They literally have a power trip and hate being called out on things. Now when I go through once they ask me if I have another form of ID because they won't accept nexus I just state supervisory TSO and TSM. Then write down their name, take a picture of them, and step aside as to not hold up the line.