FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Let's Eat - International GlobalFirst, BusinessFirst, & Business Class
Old Jan 10, 2014, 1:57 pm
amartin1979

Programs: UA Gold MM / AS MVP Gold
Dear Mr. amartin1979:

Thank you for contacting United Airlines Customer Care. We welcome the opportunity to address the concerns of Premier 1K customers such as you.

I certainly understand you disappointment in regards to the availability of wine and champagne in our Premium cabins. Please be assured it is never our intent to inconvenience or disappoint our passengers in anyway, and I am very sorry your valid expectations have not been met in regards to this matter.

We understand that certain changes may have mixed feedback so we appreciate customer insight. Please know we are working to create the world’s leading airline and we appreciate when customers take the time to share comments and suggestions. Feedback like yours presents opportunities to improve or enhance our products and services. To ensure your concerns do not go unnoticed, I have included your comments in my report that is distributed to the appropriate senior management for their internal review.

Mr. amartin1979, We appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts with us and the opportunity to apologize for the disappointment you have endured. We hope you will not judge us based solely on this experience.

We appreciate your business and hope to have the privilege of welcoming you onboard a future United Airlines flight.

Best regards,

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Corporate Customer Care Manager