FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA T5 Arrivals Lounge
View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2014, 1:49 pm
Land-of-Miles
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by To Eat.To Drink
It takes too long for the bath to reach 'overflow level' and I struggle to justify sitting in an overflowing bath with the taps on. The biggest issue in Arrivals for me is never being able to get a spa appointment. It is just ridiculous. And is it just me or does it feel like they just grab a plate and go to the buffet for you when dining in the CCR?

Don't forget you can leave bags in the cloakroom and there is a shirt/jacket pressing service whilst you shower/wallow.
I don't really bother with the spa treatments in departure the last thing I want is one on arrival, I just don't see the appeal but I am sure some like them.

I think this idea that someone goes and gets things from the buffet is an urban myth. I have had my fair share of dodgy experiences in the Arrivals lounge (I well remember the "we have run out of eggs" day) but it does seem to be getting better (when there are staff in there), I had a faultless experience last weekend and it absolutely wasn't from the buffet. Many items aren't even on the buffet.