FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seeking feedback for my travel and shopping blog
Old Jan 5, 2014, 9:34 pm
prmetime

Originally Posted by SouvenirFinder
Thanks Ladies for all your comments. I'm making note of the recommendations for future trips. @gretchendz-- I would love to run a story about your aluminum Hawaiian tree if you have photos-- that is hilarious. I loved checking out Hawaiian vintage shops-- I collected all sorts of interesting things on a trip there but sadly lost them all in a break up.

@prmetime-- I'll be posting a lot more on Vienna, stay tuned. There was one shop I loved that I visited the first time that I couldn't find the name of no matter how much I googled-- fortunately I deliberately "got lost" and ended up walking past it! So lots of photos will be coming.

I am mulling over whether to include an area on the blog (not part of the regular posts, in a static area as a "page") on my recommended hotels and restaurants convenient for shopping. I stay with hotel points whenever I can so I'm not sure how useful it will be to the average reader.
Sounds great! Thanks!