FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SEA-FRA-TXL-FRA-IAD-SEA in Lufthansa New First Class and United Global First
Old Jan 4, 2014, 1:57 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Thanks for yet another report that's First Class in every sense of the word. I'm looking to use some of my United miles to book a seat on Lufthansa First Class and your report has added extra inspiration as I fly off this afternoon to commence earning the additional amount required before the February 1st increases.

I hear you about those west coast departure times. As jetlag inducing flights go, they're about as bad as it gets. I usually try to get a late night departure from the east coast and fly business or even coach since I'm going to sleep the flight away. Then again, there is that 5:30pm 744 departure to FRA out of Denver...

Finally, I'll be sure to snag a packet of Ken's Balsamic Vinaigrette before my next Lufthansa flight. Sorry to hear that United's January catering is the usual "steak" or "pasta with marinara sauce" as my 1K status should snag me a few upgrades. As often as I've been served these meals, I'm beginning to wonder if they're January catering or just year round catering.

Last edited by Seat 2A; Jan 4, 2014 at 2:04 pm