FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Lifetime Status / Million Miler program - discussion, speculation (consolidated)
Old Jan 3, 2014, 10:40 pm
prspad

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.
Future of AA / US Lifetime Status / Million Miler program (consolidated)

As an AA multi-Million Miler member for a number of years, I've had AAdvantage permanent Platinum membership as a well-deserved benefit from years of AIS travel on AA as well as Reno Air, TWA and AA Codeshares, in addition to many miles on other non-affiliated airlines.

With the AA turmoil of the past couple years and the US merger, I've been eager to see what my 2014 Platinum card would look like and how AA would word their annual loyalty statement accompanying my new card.

I received my 2014 card in today's mail and was pleased to read... "As a multi-Million Miler member, you'll enjoy AAdvantage Platinum membership for the lifetime of the AAdvantage Platinum program." I get the vibe that the program looks good to continue in the future. The card is attractive, with new AA logo and my "5 Million Miles" indicated thereon. Also, this is the first year I can remember when I received the card in the first week of the new year. Hell, last year I think it arrived at the end of February!