FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Big Win returns - Spring 2014
View Single Post
Old Jan 1, 2014, 9:00 am
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beltline
Thanks, that's what I figured. Sorry if this has been asked but I read thru several pages looking for it and checked the facebook page but IHG hasn't responded yet. For the following can it be the same hotel booked for two separate nights or does it have to be 2 different HI?

Stay at 2 Holiday InnŽ hotels and receive 8,000 POINTS
That's not clear from the T&Cs. You either have to call and ask (and be sure they give you the right answer), or wait until someone tries it with the same hotel and reports back.

Originally Posted by beltline
Also I saw posted on the IHG facebook page that nights must be booked Jan 1, 2014 or after for certain offers.
Thanks for pointing that out! I'd done a booking for the Best Flex Rate w/ Breakfast task the other day, but since it was still cancellable, when I saw your post just now I went and cancelled it and rebooked it from scratch.

Btw, I was told that the so-called "mobile" booking doesn't have to be mobile after all, that I can be on the IHG website too. That's what the T&Cs seem to say (" booked on any IHG web or mobile apps"), and after I complained that the IHG app is not compatible with my Android 2.2 phone (the app requires 2.3 of later), they told me I can just book on the regular IHG website and it'll count toward that promo.