FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Tier (Status) Matching (Challenge) Information - 11/10(ended 10/31/14)
Old Dec 29, 2013, 3:03 pm
Duke787
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
I've read some of the thread but just want to get clarification. I'm thinking on doing the challenge for 2 reasons:

1) I'm staying at the PH Sydney for 3 nights (award stay) at the beginning of April so the free breakfast would be a huge plus. I'm also staying at the GH Istanbul at the end of June so the suite upgrades and breakfast then would also be a big plus for that booking as well

2) I didn't really commit to any program last year and ended up mid-tier everywhere so want to commit to something this year (and b/c of reason #1 Hyatt is appealing to commit to)

The question I have is with regards to showing them a statement. I have Marriott Gold (via being a UA 1k and Premier Plat next year) and I have Hilton Diamond (but soon to drop to Gold - should be Silver but got the Milepoint thing to maintain Gold). I've stayed a handful of times at each property in the past 12 months but most of it was primarily in the first quarter of 2013 though I have one at a Hilton and Marriott in November. Is that still sufficient as long as it shows a couple of stays and reflects the Gold status to satisfy the challenge requirements?