FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2013 master thread
Old Dec 29, 2013, 1:28 pm
1nfrequent

Programs: BAEC Silver, L'Accor Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Platinum
Name of the hotel: Sofitel London Gatwick

What is your Le Club status? Gold

Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked a classic room, upgraded to a Superior Room.

How are the rooms? Superior Room is exactly the same as the classic room but you get complementary still and sparkling water, complementary high speed internet, 50% off pay-per-view movies and 10% off food and drink in the hotel. Room itself was a decent enough size, was very clean and the bed was comfortable.

What was good and what was bad? It was all fine - exactly what I'd expect from a Sofitel.

Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? I only paid £65 for the room, which I think was good value for what I got. At LGW you've got the choice of the Sofitel and Hilton and provided there's not too much of a price difference between them, I tend to vote Sofitel every time because the quality's better.

1F