FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying for UK tourist visa from Azerbaijan
Old Dec 28, 2013, 6:20 am
stuc100

Applying for UK tourist visa from Azerbaijan

Hi

I have read previous threads about applying for UK visas and it appears there are some people in the know on this site

I am trying to get a UK tourist Visa for my girlfriend to come and visit me in Scotland. She has been rejected on 3 points

1 not giving enough evidence of profession, salary and finacial situation in azerbaijan

2 The embassy officials doubting our relationship

3 my bank not having enough money in it

point 1 and 2 i think we can overcome however I am the director of a small business and therefor i dont really pay myself a huge wage for obvious tax reasons. My bank never looks that great however the business account is more than buoyant and when i need funds i dip into that

anyway, she has just been refused what the embassy say was a '2 week' visa
I never saw her application however I am curious to to know what the implications of reapplying straight away would be.
I have tried to give as much information as possible about myself and line of business but should i be providing company accounts and some sort of narritive about why my personal account is never that great

I am getting frustrated with the Uk embassy here and am keen to try any other options to secure a visa for her.

Hope this has been clear enough

Thanks

SC