FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Christmas calendar 2013 edition
View Single Post
Old Dec 26, 2013, 4:20 pm
UltraRant

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
Originally Posted by FFlash
Nope. Did not work. Would have been nice offer. Certainly good offers comparing with Finnair, but sadly again sadly SAS has ON PURPOSE forgotten about their Finnish customers.
On purpose? Well, seems so, since I don't understand the logic - many customes in DK,SE,NO will have to take a connecting leg anyway through ARL/CPH so I don't see the difference why a connecting leg from HKI/TKU/VAA in Finland should be treated worse.
Happily been favoring SK over AY, I am considering moving from SK to AY these days as I am irritated all the time more and more the SK attitude.
That's indeed very frustrating and quite stupid of SAS. First they completely take away Blue1 and then they just leave all Finnish customers for the competition (AY). I know SAS acts like a dinosaur in the air and isn't good at making smart decisions, but this hits a new level of stupidity. To simply frustrate 5,5 million (potential) customers without any real reason isn't what made my company big, so to say...

Anyway, for us in DK/SE/NO the last calendar was also quite interesting. New York return for just 50.000 miles. Too bad I had already booked with different *A metal.