FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JOIN IN - OFFICIAL 2013 Secret Santa Extravaganza!
Old Dec 23, 2013, 4:58 pm
kipper
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by nrdk
Just received notification that some unexpected packages are left at my door for when I get home, not sure if I'll be able to resist tearing into them, as my girlfriend has been trying so very hard to convince me that Santa would want us to have an early Christmas :lol:

On a different note, I've noticed that my giftee has been sampling and enjoying the various deliveries, they're almost all opened at this point but just the last (and in my opinion best) gift to go. Excited for the update
LOL, your Santa would want you to open them whenever they arrive.
Originally Posted by tcl
I just wanted Balima to know that her boxes sent directly from WorldMarket are still safely untouched under the tree awaiting Christmas day. I will post when they are opened.

To my TX Santa, thank you. We will be having the full Cowboy Breakfast as part of our Christmas Lunch.

To my Iowa Santa, thank you. The beer, wine and cheese are in the fridge being brought down to temperature for consumption.

Also the SO just told me that he needs to schedule some time to go shopping since my Santas got me cooler presents than he could think of!
The Cowboy Breakfast sounds amazing!!! The beer from your Iowa Santa looks great too!

So, I think I know who one of my Santas is, based on the name... tcl, are you one of my Santas?