FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crew Carry on luggage taking up overhead bin space.
Old Dec 23, 2013, 11:42 am
WWGuy

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by dulciusexasperis
Ft101, CaptRobPhD, WWguy, I will move your bag, if you have a problem with that call the flight attendant. Not my problem.

Comments on an anonymous forum are easy to make. As I said, only twice has someone said anything. Both times the FA removed a bag, but not mine. This is from a 'sampling' of perhaps 100 or more incidents. I am therefore providing DATA, not unsubstantiated emotional comments like 'I would dump items in the aisle'.

I would actually be interested to hear how things worked out if someone 'dumped someone's items in the aisle.'
If you reposition my items in a manner that is advantageous to you and disadvantageous to me I'll take it up directly with you. I'll do this directly, up close, and in person... not via the FA or an internet forum. You might not believe me because you don't know me and this apparently hasn't happened to you yet. Frankly I don't care. If you don't get the response you deserve from me, you'll eventually get it from somebody.