FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crew Carry on luggage taking up overhead bin space.
Old Dec 23, 2013, 9:39 am
dulciusexasperis
Suspended

Ft101, that FOUR people disagree with something I wrote should tell me what beyond the fact that FOUR people disagree? Four is hardly a representative number to suggest anything.

I'm not here to debate, I posted my view and my actions based on that view along with the fact that only 2 people have ever said anything. You can disagree with my viewpoint but you cannot disagree with the facts as told. It works for me and that's the end of the story.

The critical difference here cynicAAl, is that you have a 'belief' while I am providing factual data. I don't 'believe' I would move your bag and the FA would leave mine alone, I am reporting facts.

Or simply put, there may be the 'rules' but there is also what happens in reality which may or may not conform to the 'rules'. What I'm saying is what happens, not what the 'rules' say is supposed to happen. That happens in real life all the time with all kinds of rules does it not?

I do not want to argue with anyone about anything. I'm simply telling you what I do and what happens when I do. You don't have to agree with my viewpoint but you can't disagree with the facts. Can we end this now?

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Dec 23, 2013 at 3:45 pm Reason: Combine consecutive posts of same member.