FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What exactly can/does the AC concierge do?
Old Dec 22, 2013, 4:23 pm
Ziptie

Programs: SEMM,SPG Plat
I was on IST-YYZ on friday and my YYZ-YWG was being delayed,delayed,delayed. I talked to YYZ Concierge and they were very helpful, protected me on Saturday morning flight and got me a hotel room and meal voucher. The only thing that I thought was strange was that they didn't offload my baggage and they told me that it would be going through and to pick it up in YWG when I landed. They also asked me to check the next morning to be sure. When I checked in the morning the concierge told me that they must have offloaded the baggage as they would NEVER load it on the plane if I was offloaded. blah blah blah. After we found out that it had been loaded and left during the night I told her that I would pretend I didn't hear her speech. LOL. She was not the friendliest concierge however the 2 concierges I dealt with the previous evening were 2 of the best. I dont have much opportunity to deal with them but generally and especially the ones in YWG are excellent