FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Forum Member Affiliate Links Policy Reconsideration?
Old Dec 19, 2013, 11:11 am
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by lin821
Fair questions don't always get responses.

She's been posting in other fora since this thread started (I found 19 posts from her this December):

Sometimes they don't; sometimes they do. I think this one will get an update in 2014 as mentioned. I'm not on the committee so I don't know the current status. But with the holidays starting this weekend I realistically don't expect an update before year end.

I don't feel a need to track how many times the CD has posted on FT since a thread was started. Heck, for all I know, 19 is slow compared to what the CD normally posts! I know that for the most part she was unavailable recently & will be the same for the next week or so. The reasons are not FTers' business.

BTW - we get you feel strongly about this issue & what your viewpoint is re: it. Others don't feel as strongly about it/it isn't as much of a concern to them & as far as they're concerned no action needs to be taken. And others, such as mia, are trying to understand different strains of thoughts before deciding on their viewpoint.

Cheers.