FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New boarding policy: A-listers with B's or C's can board after A60
Old Dec 16, 2013, 4:09 pm
ctuttle

Programs: DL Gold, UA Ag Muti-year WN Companion Pass, A+, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat Ntl EmExElite
This weekend my morning flight was cancelled. I was given B-60 on the later flight. Before I could say anything, the agent circled the A List on my BP and told me to board before the B-group.

She told me that if you change a flight prior to 36 hours you don't always get the A Boarding pass. Since all my flights lately have been totally full, and with all the ways to get an A boarding pass I think this situation is going to continue. I just hope they don't start having the A boarding group to be A1-A90, which will pretty much end the belief that an A group number guarantees you won't get a center seat.

Both flights I was on they made the announcement about any A-Listers can board prior to the B group. Needless to say flight was totally full and I was very happy they honored the A-List promise.