FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol {NLD}
Old Dec 15, 2013, 1:55 pm
docbert

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by scubaccr
HAMPTON
under Directions->How to get Here
Box says 'Bus Service' , typical minimum charge "Complimentary"
... so Airport to Hampton (as for HIE) complimentary, but as says is to Hampton ++ minimum fee is complimentary fare, ... that leaves open if Hampton->Airport is indeed charged.
Just to be clear, are you saying that you've stayed here and were charged, or are you just going off what you've found on the web?

I've stayed here (although several months ago), and I was explicitly told by the hotel over the phone before staying and also whilst staying there that the shuttle was free in both directions (I explicitly checked due to the fact that many other hotels in the area DO charge for the return trip). Further I did catch the shuttle bus to the airport and was not charged, nor was a charge ever mentioned.

Now of course it's possible that this has changed, however looking on TripAdvisor I can see multiple people with reviews as recent as the past week also saying that it's free in both directions.