FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ No. 1 for Aegean Miles & Bonus: All You need to Know
Old Dec 14, 2013, 11:18 pm
Globalist

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
Originally Posted by tallboy
Hello, I don't think this has been asked / covered before:

I filled out a M&B request today for 3 award tickets on SAA for a domestic sector in South Africa, mainly to see how they would price out the quote in points and taxes. So, I filled out the first page and then pressed the submit button expecting to find a quote for the points and taxes required on the next page. Instead it was a note saying thank you for submitting your request.

Now, I expect that they will eventually come back to me by email with a quote for available flights, but I just want to confirm that I am not now obligated to purchasing the flights. I can't see how I could be, since they have not supplied a quote yet, but just want to make sure, as I will probably buy the flights instead (as I expect the quote to be too high) and don't want to wait too long to do that.

Can someone please confirm this?

With thanks,

tb
They will give you a call back with the options. Only then you decide to book or not. I filled one in last week Thursday and not heard back yet.

Last time I was looking for TG F to PEK and filled in the request form they could not see the TG availability I could see on ANA and provided an option on Air China which I kindly declined.

Globalist