FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Fee waived, US Airways Card, 30K + 10k @ anniversary
Old Dec 13, 2013, 10:41 pm
tomcanada22

Wanted to ask a few quick questions as I don't remember if they were asked before.
I already have the US Airway card since Feb 2013 and decided in Aug 2013 to go for card #2 as it was already 6mts since last app. Was not immediate approved and then got rejection notice for the usual already have the card. Was ready to cancel card 1 but decided to hang on to it until Feb to get the 10k anniversary bonus. Now hearing rumors from bloggers that changes could come as early as Jan and may no longer offer the US Air card. Thinking of applying for the card again now in Dec. but it's only been 4 mths since my last rejected app. Is it too soon to apply again? Data, other than the rejected app. I don't have any other inquiries since June and July when I went for the Citi AA platinum cards.

Also have anyone notice any patterns as to when during the week it's best to apply or whether it seems better to apply during the night or daytime or weekends, this is just out of curiosity for best chance.