FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA disarms sock monkey. Flying public safe again
Old Dec 10, 2013, 10:09 am
gsoltso

Programs: TSA
Originally Posted by Caradoc
I think you may just have hit on why people treat <deleted> as the TSAs whipping boy.

For everything he's ever said about how things are supposed to be, they never seem to go that direction...
I do my best to tell you how it is supposed to be, because I also do my best to try and do it that way all day, every day. I may never make an impression or change on a large scale, but I do what I can within my limited sphere of influence. By posting it here (as well as other locations), I hope that some folks that work for TSA may take something positive away from it - such as not to create a scene over a tiny little quarter sized plastic gun. It also lets more people know that when things are not done right, they can file complaints (I understand that is an area providing opportunity for improvement at our agency) and get more information into the system for redress.

At the same time, keep in mind that I have very limited information I can give out here - 99% of the time I am informed of things at the same time you folks are. I am not going to disclose SSI, but I am going to continue to comment on how I think that a passenger should not have had a hard time taking the item that is the subject of this thread, through a checkpoint.

Last edited by TWA884; Jun 26, 2017 at 3:24 pm Reason: Privacy / Conform to moderator's edit of quoted post