FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My SPG Account Got Hacked
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2013, 11:43 pm
Tailgater

Originally Posted by iflyjetz
One program that I use to monitor my accounts (I have 19) is Award Wallet. It will show you very quickly whether or not your points have changed and it also tracks expiration dates. I updated early one Sunday and all of my Hilton points disappeared - I quickly found out (by reading FT threads) that this was very common with Hilton; don't know if they've fixed the glitch yet but my points showed up a few hours later.

Here's a link if you decide to go with Award Wallet that will allow you a free service upgrade: http://AwardWallet.com/?refCode=wqraisoqvf
I'm not trying to spam; you can find an Award Wallet upgrade conga line in the S.P.A.M. subforum if you prefer.
I've thought about using AwardWallet.com but, wow, if its accounts ever got hacked into, multiple airline miles accounts would be compromised. There's one other, er, what is it: Points.com? I think that outfit wanted passwords for every account, no? Are you kidding? Give passwords out so another company can conveniently track them? Geesh, I'm reticent to confide my passwords with others.