FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines Visa
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2013, 1:13 pm
morerainplease

Programs: SPG Platinum, MVP Gold 75K, HH Gold
Originally Posted by pdxasflyer
Did you happen to receive this invitation via email or snail mail? Did anybody else receive it? Wondering if it's targeted toward MP members who don't have the AS Visa Card.

morerainplease, was there a link or a specific number you were suppose to call? FWIW, that's a terrific deal and bonus sign up; I'd say you should definitely go for it. You won't be able to purchase 50k miles for $75. Big value, IMO.
I received the invitation via email. The subject line is "Exclusive Western Washington Offer.." which is what made me think it's a response to the Delta Amex offer for Seattle flyers. I'm also G75K and have always wondered why I've never gotten a more aggressive offer for this card since I've never had it. But maybe that's not related in this case. At any rate, it's valid for new cardholders who've not applied in the last 12 months.

And I hear you about the point value here, which is why I'm considering it. Though I'm looking at the 25K point upside instead of the 50K total since I can get the initial 25K miles any time without an offer.