FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Leicester Square, London, United Kingdom [Master Thread]
Old Dec 9, 2013, 9:04 am
UKTraveller4Fun

Programs: SPG-Plat, Hilton-Diamond, Club Carlson-Silver, Cathay-Diamond, Virgin-Gold
Just wanted to add my comments as this property seems to be getting quite a bit of negative comments recently on FT! I have recently stayed a few times, the first was because the location was perfect for what I needed and LeMeridien was not available but was not sure if I should stay after some average stays not long after it first opened!

Really enjoyed the stay and found the staff from front desk, to the bar all the be excellent, really enjoyed it found them to be very responsive, gave upgrades even when SNA's had failed and when an SNA did work got upgraded further!

Never had issues with the bliss products myself and rooms have been cleaned to a high level and service with the W Lounge has been great! I was certainly not a fan of W London while enjoying other W's worldwide and also not someone who changes their mind easily but from my experience the management do seem to be looking to up their game and so far this is one Plat who has seen the change and very much likes what he has seen!