FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Christmas calendar 2013 edition
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2013, 1:08 am
FFlash

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Today SAS offers 10 000 extra points for MasterCard applicants.

As I am Finnish, I cannot take use of the good offer though...too sad SAS has forgotten about their Finnish customers...

This was funny to learn. I got the offer by e-mail, opened the link, and there was an offer "apply today combined MasterCard and get 10000points". I tried, but the application form did not accept Finnish personal ID. So I called SAS and explained:
SAS: Mmm...But but but what are you talking about, "today's offer is 30% off on Scandic hotels"
me: what?! mine says "MasterCard offer", what do YOU talk about?
SAS: what?!?
me: hmmm, yes, I see, when I go through sas.se webpages I can see the Scandic offer. How is it possible that I get a different offer when I click my e-mail offer??
SAS: what?!? hold on a minute (It took some 10minutes) I will call IT
me: in the meanwhile I was browsing through the pages and confirmed that it is possible to apply for MasterCard combined with Eurobonus even in Finland
SAS: Now I learned that the offer you got by e-mail is indeed different, it is a targeted offer for those who do not yet have a combined MasterCard, but unfortunately this credit card combination is only possible in Scandinavian countries, not in Finland.
me: OK, thanks for clarigying this anyway