FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion US Platinum Status Going Away [Extended to 2/2015]
Old Dec 6, 2013, 2:40 pm
GNALUZU

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Plat, Priority Club Plat, HHonors Diamond, Avis CC
Originally Posted by BeantownFlyer
There always seem to come a time when the OP, in this case me, regrets starting a thread. That point is approaching.

AMEX's original communication is open to varying interpretations, and the possibility that US/AA have plans for a change to the elite year ending date for all members for 2013. The additional information that some of us have received from AMEX has not been consistent, adding to potential confusion.

I would suggest that everyone move on from arguing that their speculation is better than someone else's speculation. When there are new factual developments let's discuss what that means!

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts.
I disagree with your speculation about the speculations of the speculations going on in this thread. I will speculate something else!

I look forward to seeing what actually happens with the status. I think one thing is clear, we are all hoping that we have the status for one more year. Of course, that is just speculation.